§1 Validity Towards Entrepreneurs and Definitions of Terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all services between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of A Contract, Storage of The Contract Text
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of contracts apply to orders via our website https://lafelicita7.com/ .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
La Felicita 7
(3) The presentation of the goods on our website does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order on our website, the following regulations apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the ordering procedure provided for on our website.
The order is placed in the following steps:
1) Selection of accommodation
2) Selection of arrival and departure date
3) Confirm by clicking on the “Book” button
4) Verification of the data in the checkout process
5) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the “Book Now” or “Book” button.
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the website where the customer’s details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We will immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet presence : We will send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. You can also view the AGB at any time at https://lafelicita7.com/?page_id=66. Your booking data is, for security reasons, no longer accessible over the Internet.
§3 Prices, Shipping Costs, Payment, Maturity
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Any shipping costs are added.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he is obliged to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 1 working days. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other types of payment on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the goods are handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail order purchases.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of revocation according to the following provision, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, via our Contact Details:
La Felicita 7
You can use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract Language
German is the sole contractual language.
Status of the AGB Jul.2020